We’re finally here, the final day of the challenge! Day 30: What are your aims for the next 30 days?
I actually do have a couple of things that I would like to get done in the next month.
- Book my holiday – I’m planning on going to Amsterdam for New Year with one of my friends. I really don’t want it to turn in to all talk and no action. That has happened so many times. I want to book it when I get paid at the end of the month.
- Finish a book – I mentioned in one of my posts this week about not reading much anymore. My goal is to finish a book in the next 30 days. I already have one picked out, it’s called Wool by Hugh Howey.
- Finish my drawing – I started a pointillism drawing last month and was slowly working on it, bit by bit every day. Then I just stopped and haven’t looked at it in weeks. I want to carry on with that and finish it.
- Finish my series and start a new one – I have just finished watching Timeless, which I loved, and have started to rewatch Scrubs. I have already seen it before, but it is one of my favourites. Once I’ve finished it, I want to start a series that I haven’t seen.
- Make a meal for work – I never take lunch when I go to work. I usually just take a yoghurt or some biscuits. I can never be bothered to make something, but I know that I need to start eating more, especially at work. One of my goals for the next month is to make something that I can take into work.
So that’s 5 goals for the next 30 days. I’ll let you all know whether I actually manage to do any of these. Fingers crossed.