Looking forward to this challenge ending to be honest, it’s quite difficult to post something every day. Day 22: if you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I am obsessed with Marvel so you best believe I have given this question a lot of thought. I still haven’t really came up with an answer. I have a few that would be cool though:
- Power mimicry – obviously I know actual superheroes don’t exist so this one wouldn’t exactly work how I’d like, but it would still be really good with something like copying Usain Bolts speed.
- Flying – who hasn’t actually thought about what it would be like to fly?
- Invisibility – like Violet in The Incredibles, I would need a suit that also turns invisible.
- Breathe underwater – I absolutely love swimming but I would love it more if I could breathe underwater.
- Time Travel – one of my favourite shows when I was younger was Doctor Who, since then I have wished I could time travel.
- Telepathy – I’m super paranoid so I would love to be able to hear what people are thinking, although it might be a bad thing as well.
- Time manipulation – the best and laziest thing I would do with this power is being able to have a couple extra hours in bed before work.
- Mind control – this is edging in to super villain territory, like Kilgrave in Jessica Jones, but I would still love it all the same.
There might be some more that I haven’t thought of, but these are some of the superpowers that I would like to have.