Almost at 20! Day 19: Favourite food.
Well this is going to be an easy one! While I am quite a picky eater, I have a lot of food that I love. It’s pretty basic, I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food. I get the same things every time I go to a restaurant. I’m only going to mention savoury food, because if I get in to sweet foods, I will be here forever.
- Burgers – onions, cheese, lettuce, mayo. No tomato.
- Curry – as long as it’s not too spicy. With chips, rice, or 50/50.
- Roast – Theres nothing I love more than a Sunday dinner.
- Pizza – either plain cheese or with chicken and sweetcorn always with garlic dip.
- Spaghetti Bolognese – with garlic bread. Mince with tomato sauce > mince in gravy.
- Lasagna – again, with garlic bread (and chips)
- Chips – my chippy order is always chips and beans. No tomato sauce though, mayo all the way.
See what I mean when I say basic? I don’t like fish, nuts, or salads. I am getting better at trying new things, but I still struggle when I comes to actually buying things I’m not sure about. I see it as, if I don’t like it then I’ve just wasted my money.