We’re already on day 3! I’m enjoying doing this challenge, it’s really helping me start off my blog without worrying about what to write.
Day 3: Ten likes and dislikes
So for this one I think I will start with the dislikes.
- Bugs/insects/any type of creepy crawlies – I know a lot of people will have this on their lists, but honestly even the thought of bugs creep me out.
- Big crowds – I get really anxious in big groups, I was at a concert last month and I took my fidget cube with me.
- Being centre of attention – I hate talking when there is a lot of people around, I go bright red and stutter.
- Talking on the phone – I honestly cannot stand talking on the phone, especially in front of other people.
- Going to clubs – This is really not my idea of fun. Drinking? Late night? Drunk people? Loud music? No thanks.
- Getting up early – Waking up to an alarm is the worst thing ever.
- The ocean and everything in it – I would rather go to space instead of the ocean.
- People who are rude/have no manners – It’s not hard to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’
- Birds – mainly seagulls and pigeons. Cannot stand them.
- Women’s clothes – This one really bugs me. Why are all of the white tops see through? Why do the jeans have no pockets? Why is everything low cut or cropped?
Now that I’ve finished with the negative things, I’m going to say all the things that I love.
- Anything sweet – Brownies, cakes, pancakes, ice cream etc. I have a major sweet tooth.
- Going to the cinema – Really watching any kind of TV/movie makes me happy.
- Reading – I love a good book, short story, fan fiction, anything really.
- Learning – This may sound really cheesy, but I love learning something new, especially about history.
- Art – Drawing, colouring, painting, photography. I love art.
- Music – I really love being alone in my car because I can sing along to my music as loud as I want, although I’m only listening to the Mamma Mia soundtrack at the moment. I also can’t go to sleep without having my earphones in.
- Celebrities – Every time I watch a movie or get into a new TV show, I always look them up and read about all of the actors and actresses that were in it. I love it.
- Being alone – I know that this is probably a weird one to put on my ‘like’ list. As much as I love my friends and family, I really enjoy my time alone where I can do whatever I want and relax in my pyjamas.
- Trying new things – I really like ‘adventures’. I have never really been an outdoorsy person, but I am trying to change that and try new things. Most recently I went canoeing and it was so much fun! I would love to try more things like that.
- Social media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit, Tumblr – I love them all.
So these were actually harder to think of than I thought they would be, but there we go. My 10 likes and dislikes.