Since this is my first blog and I’m not too sure what to post yet, I have decided to do the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. It will give everyone a chance to get to know me and it will hopefully help me get to grips with writing, as it is not something I am particularly great at. My imagination has never been great when it comes to writing. My English teachers were always very disappointed every time I handed in my creative writing, I believe the exact words they would say is that they ‘lack any type of substance’.
Day 1: Write some basic facts about yourself.
Well, this seems easy enough.
- My name is Rebecca, I live in Cumbria, England and I am 22 years old
- I have got 2 brothers (one older and one younger)
- I moved out of my parents house about 7 months ago to live with someone from work
- I am a teaching assistant who works in a small village school
- My birthday is July 18th
- I have 6 ear piercings and I may be getting a tattoo soon
- I absolutely love Marvel
- I go to the cinema once a week
- I cannot stand any type of bug/insect
So that’s all I can think of for now, but more will be revealed during the month! Tomorrows challenge is: Where would you like to be in 10 years.